- Reviews (0)
To become an unarmed security guard in the state of Florida, you will first need to obtain your Class “D” Security Guard License.
Licensing is overseen by the The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing. Before you can apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the U.S. or have been granted authority to work in the U.S. by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Complete the required security guard training.
- This is a 40 hour course and requires successful completion prior to being able to apply for your D License with the Department of Agriculture.
This fee includes the following:
- 40 Hr. Training.
- CPR Hands-On Workshop.
- Notarization of Documents.
- Study Guide Booklet.
- Advanced Job Placement Assistance.
- Job Opportunity.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- A diploma will be awarded.
- Preparation of application.
- Access to our Internet Lobby, Printing services and Faxing services.
Employment Assistance Program
Nation Security School is affiliated with over 100 Security Agencies Throughout Florida looking to Hire our Graduates Now. 90% of our graduates are Hired within 7 Days Of Graduation through our EAPP (Employment Assistance Placement Program).